- Introduction to RDBMS-Oracle.
- Data Type,Logical & Physical structure of Oracle
- DDL-Data Denition Language
- DML-Data Manipulation Language
- Use of Oracle inbuilt functions
- DCL-Data Control Language
- Introduction PL-SQL
- Stored procedure, Exceptions, cursor etc.
- User define functions
- Practical problems and solutions
- Introduction to Database Administration
Present & Future Scope
- Got placements in Mid and Large size co.s
- Almost all the CS projects consist of database
- There are some positions like database administrators which require better skills with databases
- whatever technical position you are in, you will have to interact with databases once in a while
- it can act as a substitute for tough prog languages like java...
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill all the texts in the field.